Specifications Yamaha CR-400 receiver:
- Phono, aux, tape (rec / play), pre-out, speaker a+b, loudness, tone control
- Tuning range: FM, AM
- Power output: 16 watts per channel into 8? (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
- Damping factor: 40
- Input sensitivity: 3mV (mic), 3mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB (mic), 72dB (MM), 85dB (line)
- Channel separation: 50dB (MM), 50dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 0.2V (Pre out)
- Speaker load impedance: 4? to 16?
- Semiconductors: 4 x IC, 3 x FET, 38 x transistors, 22 x diodes, 1 x zener diodes, 2 x LED
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 444 x 158 x 300 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Vintage Yamaha CR-400 stereo receiver with beautiful wooden case.
The Yamaha CR-400 delivers 16 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono input and tone control.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 110 / 130 / 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz