Specifications Technics SU-Z1 amplifier:
- Phono, Tuner, Aux, Tape 1 (Rec / Play), Tape 2 (Rec / Play), Speaker Main + Remote, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 25 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 30kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.08%
- Damping factor: 50
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 71dB (MM), 94dB (line)
- Channel separation: 50dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 142 x 219 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
Serviced vintage Technics SU-Z1 integrated stereo amplifier with a pair of beautiful illuminated VU meters.
The Technics SU-Z1 amplifier (1982) delivers 25 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono input and tone control.
The photos are from an almost similar Technics SU-Z2 integrated stereo amplifier (sold). Photos of the actual Technics SU-Z1 amplifier for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 9 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 110 / 120 / 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz