Specifications NAD 3240PE amplifier:
- CD, Tuner, Phono, Tape 1, Tape 2 / Video, Tone Control, Pre-out, Main-in
- Power output: 40 watts per channel into 8 (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 50
- Input sensitivity: 3.5mV (MM), 160mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MM), 102dB (line)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 420 x 108 x 380 mm
- Weight: 6.7 kg
Audiophile vintage NAD 3240PE integrated stereo amplifier.
The NAD 3240PE amplifier delivers 40 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono input, tone control, pre out and main in.
The photos are from a similar NAD 3240PE (sold). Photos of the actual NAD 3240PE amplifier for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz