Specifications NAD 312 amplifier:
- Phono, CD, Aux, Video, Tuner, Tape 1 (In / Out), Tape 2 (In / Out), Pre-out, Main-in, Tone Control
- Power output: 25 watts per channel into 8 (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 60
- Input sensitivity: 2.7mV (MM), 165mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 77dB (MM), 104dB (line)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 95 x 285 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg
Audiophile NAD 312 integrated stereo amplifier.
The NAD 312 amplifier delivers 25 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono stage, tone control, pre out and main in.
The photos are from a similar NAD 312 integrated stereo amplifier (sold). Photos of the actual NAD 312 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 230 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz