Specifications NAD 314 amplifier:
- Phono, CD, Aux, Video, Tuner, Tape 1 (In / Out), Tape 2 (In / Out), Pre-out, Main-in, Tone Control
- Power output: 35 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 100
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 170mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MM), 103.5dB (line)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 110 x 310 mm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
Serviced audiophile NAD 314 integrated stereo amplifier.
The NAD 314 amplifier delivers 35 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono input, tone control, a pre out and a main in.
The photos are from a similar NAD 314 amplifier (sold). Photos of the actual NAD 314 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 230 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz