Specifications L&G R3800 receiver:
- Phono, Aux, Tape, (Rec. Out / Monitor), Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness, Peak Level Indicator (2x6 LED's)
- Tuning Range: FM 88 - 108 MHz, AM 525 - 1605 kHz
- 2x 50 Watt RMS into 4 Ohms, 2x 36 Watt RMS into 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 10 - 50000 Hz
- THD: 0.08%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 485 x 170 x 353 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
Serviced vintage L&G (Luxman) R3800 FM / AM stereo receiver with wooden case.
The L&G R3800 is a big receiver (48.5 cm width) and delivers 36 watts per channel into 8 ohm or 50 watts into 4 ohm. Features include a peak level indicator (2x 6 LED's), a phono input and tone control.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz