Specifications KEF C30 speakers:
- System Type: Two-way, stand-mount
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated maximum power: 100W programme
- Frequency response: 70Hz to 20kHz +/-3dB (-6dB at 60Hz)
- Sensitivity: 90dB for a pink noise input of 2.83V
- Maximum output: 110dB on programme peaks under typical listening conditions
- Finish: Simulated Walnut
- System: SP3058
- Drive units: B200 bass unit (SP1206), T33 tweeter (SP1211)
- Crossover: SP2058
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 503 x 247 x 212 mm
- Weight: 7.3 kg
Matched pair of audiophile and vintage KEF C30 speakers (SP3058) in the simulated walnut finish and including the original speaker grills (1985 - 1988).
The KEF C30 speakers features the KEF B200 bass unit (SP1206) and the KEF T33 tweeter (SP1211).
- KEF C30 speaker grills
The photos are from a similar pair of KEF C30 speakers (sold). Photos of the actual KEF C30 speakers for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 9 / 10