Specifications KEF Caprice II speakers:
- System Type: Two-way, bookshelf/stand-mount
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Rated maximum power: 100W programme
- Frequency response: 68-20,000Hz +/-2.5dB at 2m on design axis (-10dB at 42Hz and 30kHz)
- Sensitivity: 86dB at 1m for a pink noise input of 1W (anechoic conditions)
- Maximum output: 106dB on programme peaks under typical listening conditions
- Finishes: Simulated walnut veneer
- Grille: Textile
- System: SP3001
- Drive units: B200 bass unit (SP1075), T33 tweeter (SP1074)
- Crossover: SP2007
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 470 x 280 x 217 mm (18.5 x 11 x 8.5 inches)
- Weight: 8.3 kg (18 lb)
Matched pair of audiophile vintage KEF Caprice II (SP3001) speakers including the original speaker grills (1981 - 1985).
The KEF Caprice II speakers are equipped with the KEF T33 (SP1074) tweeters and the KEF B200 (SP1075) bass units.
- Original KEF Caprice II speaker grills
The photos are from a similar pair of KEF Caprice II speakers (sold). Photos of the actual KEF Caprice II speakers for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8 / 10