Specifications Bowers & Wilkins DM100i speakers:
- Drive unit: 1 x 26mm high-frequency driver with dome/coil construction of special polymide material
- Drive unit: 1 x 150mm nominal piston dia and 26mm high temperature voice coil with critically impregnated composite short fibre cone
- Frequency Response: ± 3dB 80Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Power Handling: 10 W - 75 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 370 x 220 x 210 mm
- Color: American Walnut
Audiophile pair of vintage Bowers & Wilkins DM100i speakers in the American Walnut finish.
- Original Bowers & Wilkins DM100i speaker grills
The photos are from a similar pair of Bowers & Wilkins DM100i (sold). Photos of the actual Bowers & Wilkins DM100i speakers for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 7.5 / 10