Specifications Sansui AU-317 amplifier:
- Aux, Phono, Tuner, Tape (Rec / Play), Pre out, Main in, Speaker A+B, Loudness, Tone control
- Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8 (stereo)
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 70kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
- Damping factor: 70
- Input sensitivity: 20mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 77dB (MM), 100dB (line)
- Channel separation: 65dB (MM), 73dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 1V (Pre out)
- Speaker load impedance: 8 (minimum)
- Semiconductors: 51 x transistors, 25 x diodes, 2 x FET
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 110 x 340 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Audiophile vintage Sansui AU-317 integrated stereo amplifier (1977 - 1980).
The Sansui AU-317 amplifier delivers 50 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a pre-out, main-in, tone control and a phono input.
The photos are from a similar Sansui AU-317 amplifier (sold). Photos of the actual Sansui AU-317 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz