Specifications Sansui A-80 amplifier:
- Phono, Tuner, Aux, Tape 1 (Rec / Play), Tape 2 (Rec / Play), Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 65 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 70kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Input sensitivity: 0.1mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 60dB (MC), 80dB (MM), 95dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line)
- Speaker load impedance: 8Ω (minimum)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 147 x 251 mm
- Weight: 7.1 kg
Serviced vintage Sansui A-80 integrated stereo amplifier (1980).
The Sansui A-80 delivers amplifier 65 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include illuminated VU meters, a phono input and tone control.
- The photos are from a similar Sansui A-80 (sold). Photos of the actual Sansui A-80 amplifier for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 7.5 / 10 (the speaker terminals are replaced by screw type speaker terminals)
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz