Specifications NAD 613 cassette deck:
- Type: 2-head, single compact cassette deck
- Track System: 4-track, 2-channel stereo
- Tape Speed: 4.8 cm/s
- Heads: 1 x record/playback, 1 x erase
- Motor: 1 x DC servo, 1 x DC
- Tape Type: type I, CrO2, Metal
- Noise Reduction: B, C, HX Pro
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 19kHz (Metal tape)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 78dB (dolby C)
- Wow and Flutter: 0.07%
- Input: 80mV (line)
- Output: 0.5V (line)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 125 x 290 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
Audiophile NAD 613 cassette deck.
The NAD 613 is the last cassette deck produced by NAD.
The photos are from a similar NAD 613 cassette deck (sold). Photos of the actual NAD 613 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 9 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 230 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz