Specifications KEF Carlton II speakers:
- System Type: Two-way, floor standing
- Enclosure type: Passive radiator
- Size: 700 x 315 x 280mm (27.5 x 12.25 x 11 inches)
- Weight: 12kg (26.2 lb)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Rated maximum power: 100W programme
- Frequency response: 47-20,000Hz +/-2.5dB at 2m on design axis (-10dB at 29Hz and 30kHz)
- Sensitivity: 86dB at 1m for a pink noise input of 1W (anechoic conditions)
- Maximum output: 106dB on programme peaks under typical listening conditions
- Finishes: Walnut veneer
- Grille: textile
- System: SP3007
- Drive units: B200 bass unit (SP1075), BD139 passive radiator (SP1082), T33 tweeter (SP1074)
- Crossover: SP2007
Vintage pair KEF Carlton II (SP3007) speakers including the original speaker grills in beautiful condition.
The KEF Carlton II speakers are equipped with the KEF T33 (SP1074) tweeters and the KEF B200 (SP1075) bass units.
- Original KEF Carlton II speaker grills
- The photos are from a similar pair of KEF Carlton II speakers (sold). Photos of the actual KEF Carlton II speakers for sale follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 9 / 10