Specifications Bowers & Wilkins DM1 speakers:
- Type: 3 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system
- EMI bass driver, Celestion HF-1300 MKII, Coles super tweeter
- Frequency response:40 Hz to 20 KHz.
- Impedance: 8 Ohm.
- Recommended Amplifier: 5 to 50W.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 420 x 228 x 203 mm
- Total weight: 14 kg
Classic pair of Bowers & Wilkins DM1 speakers including the original speaker grills, technical press release and brochure.
The Bowers & Wilkins DM1 (1968) is one of the first speaker designs from Bowers & Wilkins. The DM1 is a 3 way 3 driver loudspeaker system with the EMI bass driver, the Celestion HF-1300 MKII tweeter and the Coles super tweeter.
- Original Bowers & Wilkins DM1 technical press release
- Original Bowers & Wilkins DM1 brochure
- Original Bowers & Wilkins DM1 speaker grills
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 6.5 / 10