Specifications Akai AM-2600 amplifier:
- Phono 1, Phono 2, Tuner, Aux, Tape 1 (Rec / Play), Tape 2 (Rec / Play), Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Damping factor: 60
- Input sensitivity: 3mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 95dB (line)
- Channel separation: 55dB (MM)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Semiconductors: 35 x transistors, 17 x diodes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440 x 141 x 331 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
Audiophile vintage Akai AM-2600 integrated stereo amplifier (1976 - 1979) in the black finish.
The AM-2600 amplifier delivers 60 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include 2 phono inputs, tone control and a pair of illuminated VU meters.
- The photos are from a similar Akai AM-2600 (sold). Photos of the actual Akai AM-2600 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz