Specifications Akai AM-2200 amplifier:
- Phono, Tuner, Aux, Tape 1 (Play/Rec), Tape 2 (Play/Rec), Speaker A+B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 20 watts per channel into 8? (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
- Damping factor: 60
- Input sensitivity: 3mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 85dB (MM), 95dB (line)
- Channel separation: 55dB (MM)
- Output: 150mV (line), 150mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4? to 16?
- Semiconductors: 18 x transistors, 5 x diodes, 1 x IC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 380 x 125 x 263mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Vintage Akai AM-2200 integrated stereo amplifier with beautiful wooden case (1976 - 1979).
The Akai AM-2200 amplifier delivers 20 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include a phono input and tone control.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 7.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz