Specifications Pioneer TX-6200 tuner:
- Type: Mono/Stereo Tuner
- Tuning Bands: FM, AM
- Tuning Scale: Analogue
- Sensitivity: 1.9uV (FM), 300uV (AM)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70dB (FM), 50dB (AM)
- Distortion: 0.4% (FM)
- Selectivity: 60dB (FM), 35dB (AM)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 15kHz (FM)
- Output: 570mV
- Semiconductors: 1 x FET, 3 x IC, 8 x transistors, 6 x diodes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 132 x 340 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
Vintage Pioneer TX-6200 FM / AM tuner including the original wooden side panels (1973 - 1975).
The Pioneer TX-6200 tuner features a beautiful illuminated tuner scale and matches the Pioneer SA-6200 integrated stereo amplifier.
- Original Pioneer TX-6200 wooden side panels
The photos are from a similar Pioneer TX-6200 tuner (sold). Photos of the actual Pioneer TX-6200 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 110 / 120 / 130 / 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz