Specifications Sansui 441 receiver:
- Phono, Aux, Tape (Rec / Play), Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Tuning range: FM, AM
- Power output: 11 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 25Hz to 30kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 1%
- Damping factor: 20
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 80dB (line)
- Channel separation: 45dB (MM), 45dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 8Ω (minimum)
- Semiconductors: 1 x FET, 7 x IC, 16 x transistors, 6 x diodes, 3 x zener diodes, 1 x LED
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 424 x 135 x 285 mm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
Serviced vintage Sansui 441 FM / AM stereo receiver (1974 -1976).
The Sansui 441 receiver delivers 11 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include tone control and a phono input.
The photos are from a similar Sansui 441 receiver (sold). Photos of the actual Sansui 441 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 100 / 117 / 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60Hz