Specifications Philips CD100 CD player:
- Disc format: CD
- Digital converter: 2 x TDA1540D
- CD Mechanism: CDM-0
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic range: 90dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Channel separation: 86dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.005%
- Line output: 2V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320 x 73 x 267 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
Fully recapped classic vintage Philips CD100 CD player (1983 - 1984).
The Philips CD100 CD player is Philips' first commercial CD player and features the famous Philips CDM-0 CD mechanism.
- This Philips CD100 will be shipped within max. 30 work days upon receipt of payment.
- The photos are from a similar Philips CD100 (sold). Photos of the actual Philips CD100 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 9 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 Hz