Specifications Luxman SQ-700X amplifier:
- Phono 1, Phono 2, Aux 1, Aux 2, Rec out, Monitor, Pre-out, Main-in, Tone control, Speakers Main + Remote
- Power output: 20 watts per channel into 8 (stereo)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Damping factor: 38
- Input sensitivity: 2mV (MM), 120mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 60dB (MM), 70dB (line)
- Output: 0.43V (Pre out)
- Semiconductors: 28 x transistors
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 373 x 125 x 227 mm
- Weight: 7.8 kg
Audiophile vintage Luxman SQ-700X integrated stereo amplifier with wooden case.
The Luxman SQ-700X amplifier delivers 20 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include tone control and a phono input.
The photos are from a similar Luxman SQ-700X (sold). Photos of the actual Luxman SQ-700X amplifier for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 7 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 220 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz