Specifications Pioneer SA-6200 amplifier:
- Phono 1, Phono 2, Tuner, Aux 1, Aux 2, Tape 1 (Rec / Play), Tape 2 (Rec / Play), Pre Out, Main In, Speaker A + B, Tone Control, Loudness
- Power output: 15 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 80kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
- Damping factor: 30
- Input sensitivity: 7.5mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB (line)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 132 x 328 mm
- Weight: 9.4 kg
Audiophile vintage Pioneer SA-6200 integrated stereo amplifier including the original wooden side panels (1973 - 1975).
The Pioneer SA-6200 amplifier delivers 15 watts per channel (8 ohm) and features include 2 phono inputs, tone control, a pre out and a main in.
- Original Pioneer SA-6200 wooden side panels
The photos are from a similar Pioneer SA-6200 amplifier (sold). Photos of the actual Pioneer SA-6200 for sale will follow soon.
Technical condition: 10 / 10
Cosmetic condition: 8.5 / 10
Electric power requirements:
Input voltage: 110 / 120 / 130 / 220 / 240 V
Input frequency: 50 / 60 Hz